View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 02:03 PM
Sponsor

Sorry about your experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by krzys555 View Post
i have tried the marketing package that wayne offers but i was very disappointed. it was very general, 40 pages, single sided and all of it was double spaced large font. there was one or two points in there that made it okay. the cd that comes along with the packet had only a few pieces and most were very similar to each other

i have not tried any other products nor do i plan i spending any money on his other products. i could be wrong, but i am not willing to waste money to find out it is a waste, especially if it is equal to the marketing package.
Sorry about your experience about our products. I am glad to hear that you picked up one or two points that you found helpful that made it okay. Our templates are similar with different service offerings so you don't have to copy and paste too much from your database. Our manuals are double spaced and in a 12 font size for easy reading. We did a lot of market research and that's what most people generally found as an easy read. From our end, single space and smaller font would mean a lot less paper and cost. So it is not done for any reason other than ease of reading.

Feel free to contact us at 800-845-0499 and we will see what we need to do to make it right for you. Our goal is like yours with your clients. We will do what it takes to make sure you are happy or at least satisfied. We work with many contractors throughout North America and are concerned with any and all comments concerning our products.

Thanks for the heads up and let us know what we need to do.
"Where PROFIT IS NOT A DIRTY WORD"
How to bid mowing and landscaping jobs
Manuals & CDs Available to help you make your Business more PROFITABLE & PROFESSIONAL
800-845-0499
Louisville, KY
Since 1979

Page generated in 0.04147 seconds with 7 queries