View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 08:36 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectEarth View Post
On our dump fees, our dump fee cost is very affordable for what we can fit into the box... we may have (6) 10-15$ dump charges in the box which is making a bit on what we pay. We're not gonna kill people on the actual dump fee.

Darryl, we are probably going to raise it a bit next year... after realizing what we can do and how fast we can do it. But with that said, there's a price comfort level that I think we are pushing and most people may shudder at any more than what we are currently charging. We just need to add volume, and we certainly can with our set-up.

...which is AWESOME by the way, thanks for asking. The box is beautiful. Taking the vac off the truck tailgate to go to the dump isn't bad at all. And no complaints about a new Billy Goat.
I don't hit people on the dump fees either. I mean, I charge for time and fuel, but if the actual fee is $10 for example, I charge the client $10 plus time and gas. I don't think your rates are too low at all. I don't know where you live, but it's not like collecting leaves is rocket science. I know there are expensive machines involved, but if you account for that cost along with the rest, what's wrong with your rates?
Posted via Mobile Device

Page generated in 0.03815 seconds with 7 queries