Combining two companies
Need some help, my company is looking to bring in a landscape architect into the picture. Our goal is to combine his company and ours so that it benefits everyone involved. Here's the basic outline of whats up:
- He would help find leads, design the projects, and make the sales
- Estimates would be a collaborated effort
- We would be responsible for doing the installs and managing subs that are brought on.
- Marketing efforts would be shared as well as leads
- We would be responsible from a license and insurance side of things
- Profits of the job would be distributed 3 ways (3 owners).
I've got to sit down and figure out how to structure this thing. Any advice on how to approach compensation for both parties involved??