View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 09:55 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHIPPLE5.7 View Post
Back when I got it I made several attempts to contact service and after alittle over a 10 days I finally got someone. The responses I got were arrogant and bascially told me to take it up with Subaru instead of Turfco. Overall I'm not happy with the machine at all. Starting this engine basically smokes my back for atleast a day and thats pretty bad considering I have engines that are 3X bigger that I pull start with very little effort. I ended up only using the machine about 20 times before parking it in the garage and moving on. It would be nice to sell it but I doubt anyone local would buy it, most here run Plugr. In fact the bad luck I had with this machine was one of factors that lead me to give up the biz and get a day job. I can't dump $3K into a machine that is so hard starting you just give up using it.
I sent you a PM asking you to contact me so we can get to the bottom of this and I have not heard from you. Unless we know who you are we cannot find out what happened and take care of the problem. Bob 520-836-8162

Page generated in 0.03584 seconds with 7 queries