Thread: Just some pics
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 09:07 AM
LawnSite Gold Member

Turf I am not sure if you have a Face book page but if you do I have found that the easiest way upload photos to any forum.
You simply upload the photo from your phone to your facebook, which most phones actually have a facebook app now which makes it super simple.
Then log in here and open another window and go to your facebook page. RIGHT click on the photo you want to share here. After Right clicking it will bring up a box that offers several options including "copy photo url" . Click that one. Then come here and click insert image button on the advanced setting, when it ask for the address simply paste the address in that box by hitting control hitting control button and V button and it should be done.

I hope that helps and that I did a good enough job explaining. It is the easiest way I have found anyhow.

Providing Lawn Services, Landscape Installations and Solutions and Sod Services in the Oviedo Florida Market

If you aspire to a six-figure income, don't get advice from someone making $18,000 a year!

Page generated in 0.03796 seconds with 7 queries