View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 01:32 AM
deschampsbrothers deschampsbrothers is offline
LawnSite Member
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Albany NY
Posts: 7
My accountant informed me that in NY you can call an employee back once you are informed they have filed the papers all you have to do is offer them a job making 75 percent of what their previous pay was. if they refuse the job you can submit the paperwork that you had an opening available and the employee turned the job down. they then contact him with the information you have provided about the opening and if he says to them he doesnt want the job then your portion of payment is removed
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03792 seconds with 8 queries