View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 08:18 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PabsMaster View Post
I agree with herler. I used a old Craftsman for years. It was not commercial, and I had to double cut all my lawns. Sometimes even 3 or 4 times over. It sucked I wanted a new machine so bad. I new that deep down it would be a mistake. I waited until stuff starting falling apart on the thing. After I could not handle the amount of yards I had to do in a day and I had a stable income, I fixed and sold the old one and got a Scag SFW walk behind. At first I wanted an exmark or toro fixed deck. I was once again letting my emotions get in the way. I realized that you don't need all the fancy stuff on everything. True it has no kawasaki engine, no ecs handles, no flat free front casters. BUT it saved me $700!!!! and it works just fine! Its reliable and gets the job done.

Hope this helps!

pabs
So you lost production because your mower was broken and you think you saved money . To the OP consider trading in your Walker for two larger units. You never said if bagging was required or not. If not consider buying a couple of standers, they have great range from large or small yards allowing you to be more diverse. If bagging I would have to say go with the 52" Z, we like Deere but whoever has the best service is who I would choose.

Page generated in 0.04358 seconds with 7 queries