Thread: customer called
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 09:15 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by williams lcm View Post
2 weeks ago I get a call from my customer not to mow his lawn for a few weeks because he just overseeded his lawn. He called me today and says his lawn looks so nice and green . In my mind I figured it was rye grass. Sure enough I drove by and it was the rye grass. He use to have a beautiful St.Augustine lawn but a pest company let the crab grass take over and he did not water the lawn much anyway. I told him that he would have to resod and I would hook him up with an excellent pest company and that he would have to water more than 15min per zone. He said no and that he would try this grass seed. I told him it will burn off in the summer. He dosent think it will burn up. He says this is the best his lawn ever looked. Anyone got customers with the rye grass. All the neighbors are asking him what kind of beautiful grass he has. They say it looks much better than there St.Augustine. Customer these days
You told him. Now, wait till springtime and watch as it burns away and he looks like a fool. Sometimes you need to let people make the mistakes bc they won't take your advice.
Posted via Mobile Device

Page generated in 0.03153 seconds with 7 queries