Sorry for the delay, been very busy with Christmas right around the corner. I've made a number of changes that should solve some of the concerns listed here. I removed the phone number and service area out of the header entirely and relocated it in the side bar to most of the pages. I'm still up in the air on this. I did like it in the footer in theory but haven't been able to get a format to work that I was happy about. The side bar is growing on me though. I also changed a lot of the page titles, and image captions and alt tags.
I've noticed long load times as well now and then. I'm using the shared server option from dreamhost currently. I might upgrade to VPS if this continues. I'm keeping an eye on it. Thanks for the help guys and for the nice words. I'm pretty happy with the direction of the site thus far.