View Single Post
  #11  
Old 12-23-2012, 07:50 PM
JParisan's Avatar
JParisan JParisan is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Spring city, pa
Posts: 52
So do you hire out of the 95% or the other 5%? If it is the former of the two, then you are part of the problem. I can only see that comment having relevance if you have them employed.
__________________
Combat Veteran Owned & Operated
Reply With Quote
 
Page generated in 0.03338 seconds with 7 queries