Thread: New ZTR
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 04:26 PM
LawnSite Member

For homeowner use, I don't think you can go wrong with the Toro unit. The Toro is a good value for the money. In my opinion, Toro has some of the best mulching systems around - at least in the residential market. Toro has an excellent dealer network and parts availability.
The best advice I can give you is to buy your mower at a local mower dealer. Regardless of whether it is a Toro or brand xyz, your dealer can set your mower up properly and most independent dealers test the equipment before it goes out the door. They also have units available for demonstrating the features of the mower and how they may or may not benefit you. Also, if you have a problem, they will know you from you purchasing it there.
Lastly, I know that some companies have deferred interest purchasing plans. I know Toro does from personal experience. In the case of Toro, the plans are good, as long as you pay off the balance by the end of the promotional period-just like any card. I have purchased my Toro 3650 snow thrower and my Toro SR4 mower this way. Both were purchased at Toro dealers/small engine shops and I have been very happy with both purchases. Happy Holidays - maybe Santa will leave you a Toro ZTR under the treehttp://www.lawnsite.com/images/smilies/smilie_flagge13.gif

Page generated in 0.03385 seconds with 7 queries