View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 09:38 AM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpllawncare View Post
It really comes down to "It's all important" that's why it's so hard to grow, because as you grow you start trying to proritize(sp) things and stuff that was important when you were solo and only had a small amount of accounts to deal, but were able to control start falling down the list of importance, yet in the end it was these things that you paid attention to that got you more customers.
personally I'd like to think I landed every single account based on my excellent quality at an affordable price.

just because you have the newest and cleanest equipment doesn't mean you do the best work. I've seen guys who have the cleanest rigs in town yet the quality they turn out can't even compete with the guy who is pulling a trailer full of equipment purchased at home depot with his buick la saber.

I'd say maybe half my clients got a look at my rig before they hired me. the other half I was either in just my truck on a weekend or not even my own vehicle.

I've been out with family or friends on a day off and at them stop at a place so I can do an estimate.

Page generated in 0.03524 seconds with 7 queries