Thread: New ZTR
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 05:24 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSeals View Post
In that price range, your looking at a used walk behind or a homeowner ztr. Craigslist has been pretty good in my area, check that out as a lot of lcos sell off their equipment when they decide to leave the biz
Posted via Mobile Device
Quote:
Originally Posted by sticklelm View Post
i got a 2009 48" toro grandstand with 33 hours on it off of craigslist for $4,700 from a guy who did mowing on the weekends until he got a promotion from his fulltime job. I also got a 32" toro proline walkbehind with about 50 hours on it off craigs for $2,000. you just gotta look around. you probably wont find a good commercial grade ztr at the price your looking for... but you never know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring Valley Lawn Service View Post
Hit the dealers now. I m about to get a 36 inch walkbehind for 3600.00 it is a new toro with floating deck. It is gear driven with a Kawasaki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rungreen View Post
Should be able to find 5-6 year old small exmark for around 3000. Ran a lzct4818 48' mower for 5 years. Sold it 2 years ago with 475 hours for 2800bucks. Not the biggest mower but depandable and capable of mowing quite a bit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LandFakers View Post
Your best bet is looking for an older Zero on craigslist. They go from 500 all the way up to 5k around here, just have to look for the right deal
You guys are busting his bubble on Christmas day. Shame on you.

Page generated in 0.03943 seconds with 7 queries