View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 07:07 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ric View Post
You might want to rethink Florida's high summer heat & humidity which can cause breathing problems for those persons with problems.

Arizona with it's drier climate might be a better choice for breathing problems.

I would agree with Ric on this, another thought I am not sure if it plays a problem with the person effected with breathing problems but you should consult the doctor about, allergies. Florida is full of Allergens and it is not uncommon for those that have successfully lived in other parts of the country to come here to develop issues with Allergens. Just a thought

In terms of areas that would recover well. I am going to say the Orlando area as although we are based in tourism like most of Florida, we have lots of working class to middle upper class families here. You will not get premium dollars here but should be able to make a comfortable living I would think.

If you want to do top dollar work and get paid for it - look in Florida Gardeners area of Jupiter / Jupiter island where there is a large concentration of wealth. Along with other areas of wealth concentration like Boca, Naples, Sanibel/Captiva - each market has its challenges so be prepared to figure them out and give yourself time to establish into the area and meet those challenges.

Providing Lawn Services, Landscape Installations and Solutions and Sod Services in the Oviedo Florida Market

If you aspire to a six-figure income, don't get advice from someone making $18,000 a year!

Page generated in 0.03743 seconds with 7 queries