View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 11:39 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Turf Man View Post
Thanks for the input guys. Since I'm just starting out, I really appreciate the guidance!

RigglePLC - I realize its a bit late, but the big reason for it is because sometimes we still have a bit of snow on the ground by then and things are still quite soggy, as well as spring cleanups sometimes go into late May. I will do some more research on spring soil temps in the area as well.

Smallaxe - Since in theory one blanket app should take care of most weeds along with proper maintenance, how might I go about setting that up on a proposal? If I "quote" for blanket apps for both fall and spring, I feel like my bids will be considerably higher than others. Any suggestions?

My two cents it the client does not really care if it is a blanket or spot treatment.
It take time to get a yard into the condition where spot are needed. When that time comes you do it to save money and use less herbicides.

The client wants the problem solved for a fair price. They do not need those kinds of details in your quote

Do not sell price, sell quality lawn

Page generated in 0.03116 seconds with 7 queries