View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 10:45 AM
michiman michiman is offline
LawnSite Member
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Brighton, MI
Posts: 43
Originally Posted by agrostis View Post
I don't understand why you people are waiting on a settlement from Dupont? They are going to do everything they can to minimize their exposure on this. I would be suing and probably winning.
Not sure I understand your thinking. We will have to wait for Dupont whether we end up in court or not. As a matter of fact, I'm weighing the option of hiring an attorney. I actually expect my timeline for a resolution to increase if I decide to go the court route. My final determination on hiring a lawyer will be based on whether I can come out ahead after paying the legal fees. Unfortunately, to date, they either don't want to take the case or don't call me back. Over three weeks of calls has lead me to the conclusion that I am no more important to attorneys than I am to Dupont.
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03870 seconds with 8 queries