View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 11:40 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

Yes sight unseen in the middle of winter, 6 people already bought and paid for, and 4 gave me deposits, craziest thing i have ever had happen here. To me in the pics looks just like the sport in every way, minus the deck lift difference. Ezts, 23hp kawasaki motor, in the toro timecutter price point. Here is the deal, talking to other manufacturers i am in the loop with said they are making very littke on the units, but its smart because its gonna throw alot more yellow paint out there, and will sell more of the complete line up that way getting everyone excited and talking up the brand, much like when they released the sport. I think they will kill the sport line this way unless they throw 2800's in them beef them up quite a bit and leave price the same, ha ent heard yet... i have never had anyone buy a mower sight unseen in the middle of winter, and with this one i have 10 so far. One customer did see it at the show in tulsa and since he lives here they sent him to me, other than that one it was just a pic on my phone.
Posted via Mobile Device

Page generated in 0.04177 seconds with 7 queries