View Single Post
  #839  
Old 01-01-2013, 02:00 PM
agrostis agrostis is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Winston-Salem NC
Posts: 1,703
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiman View Post
Not sure I understand your thinking. We will have to wait for Dupont whether we end up in court or not. As a matter of fact, I'm weighing the option of hiring an attorney. I actually expect my timeline for a resolution to increase if I decide to go the court route. My final determination on hiring a lawyer will be based on whether I can come out ahead after paying the legal fees. Unfortunately, to date, they either don't want to take the case or don't call me back. Over three weeks of calls has lead me to the conclusion that I am no more important to attorneys than I am to Dupont.
I am just going by what i'm reading. I don't have imprellis damage so i don't know what's involved in all of this. I just wonder why you have to wait. Thank's for answering.
Reply With Quote
 
Page generated in 0.03444 seconds with 7 queries