Great decision. I also use hindsite for about 3-4 years
Couple of my suggestions
1. use a netbook with wifi
2. Keep office version of hindsite and QB on a desktop at the office.
3. Do billing in the office and not in feild your are more focoused and less of a chance of a mistake
4.All techs get a netbook with policy of damage replacment (they break it wages garnished)
5. All techs use hindsite clock in and out of jobs, travel, shop etc to track hours then sent to qb for payroll
I also have a policy that if they dont clock in and out of jobs/netbook they dont get paid
6. Use the guys at hindsite for help. Thats what you are paying for so use them as a resource.
7. Remember it will be a learning process and not an event.
8. You will be surprised how much time is wasted and product not counted. So be ready to hire, fire, and create new policies that will help to grow the business.