View Single Post
  #843  
Old 01-01-2013, 06:16 PM
michiman michiman is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Brighton, MI
Posts: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by agrostis View Post
I am just going by what i'm reading. I don't have imprellis damage so i don't know what's involved in all of this. I just wonder why you have to wait. Thank's for answering.
Just to clarify my answer. I am fairly certain I will see some type of offer from Dupont well before any possible settlement could be reached with legal action. My main concern is that I might be wasting my time waiting if the offer is not sufficient.

Hopefully I'll have some of my questions answered by an attorney tomorrow. Maybe his explanation of the process, likely outcomes and where cases he has started have progressed will sway my decision. Currently I am of the same mind as PapaD. Once I hear what he has to say, I may be in a better position to come to a decision as to whether to proceed legally.
Reply With Quote
 
Page generated in 0.04327 seconds with 7 queries