View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 02:44 PM
LawnSite Member

Hello All!! I've just been handed my gift horse... I think

Hello all, Im Keith. I stumbled onto this site a few weeks ago and Ive been poking around the site looking for some information relevant to my situation. Well to get right to it. Ive inherited quite a bit of lawn care equipment from an in-law. Ill be going to see him in the morning to take a full inventory, and assess as much, of the equipment as possible. From what I saw a few weeks ago when I stopped by, he had 2 or 3 (est 36) walk behinds; 1 sit down; 2 or 3 trimmers and several other things that I just overlooked. If I had known he was planning to give them to me, I would have paid much closer attention, lol.
Now the questions are: 1) what should I look for in terms of equipment condition and knowing if the equipment was properly cared. 2) What should I look for beyond a mower that will allow me to offer a solid basic service, trimmer, edger, etc This is truly step #1 in this process for me. Im grateful that the old man wants to give me the equipment and the opportunities that come with it so Id really like to take full advantage. Any help would be appreciated and thanks in advance.

Page generated in 0.03587 seconds with 7 queries