View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 12:48 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PabsMaster View Post
I finally made my website for my business. I am very excited makes me seem more professional what do you guys think??

http://www.pabsmasterzlawncare.com/

-pabs
Pabs, it needs some serious work, starting with what the others here have mentioned. Even if just a text logo, the red font doesn't work with the green background, and you're using half of my screen to tell me just the name of your business. And the typos are a big problem. If it helps, type it up in your email or document software or browser that does spell checking and then copy and paste it over to your page builder.

If you read through the archives here and pay extra attention to the various site review requests, you can get the sense of what the web building process is like, as well as advice on how to handle the various components that make up your site, from content to user interaction to design elements to search engine optimization. You'll also want to search here for Wix web sites and you'll get a heads up on the various pitfalls you might/will run into.

On a related note...
Since it seems you're a relatively new company, one question I have is "How invested are you on the name of your business?". I go down the following road any time people start swapping out phonetic changes to common spelling... From a branding standpoint, strictly speaking, "PabsMasterz", which you seem to present as all being one word, is probably not an easy one to pitch to clients without having to explain yourself as it doesn't really connote lawn care. When you add "Lawn Care" to the end of it, such as for your domain name, it becomes a fairly long string that requires an explanation, especially as it pertains to the "Z" instead of an "S". Simply put, if your phone calls or pitches go along the line of this, you're probably not going down the right marketing path: "Thanks for calling. If you'd like further information, please visit our web site at pabsmasterzlawncare.com, and that's a "z" and not an "s". No, not "pabz" or "mazters" or "mazterz", but "masterz". Pabsmasterz.com".".

Page generated in 0.04227 seconds with 7 queries