Thread: What are these?
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 08:00 PM
hotrod1965 hotrod1965 is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: SE Michigan
Posts: 581
It's called RGB LED lighting. You need to have a controller of some kind (many options from simple to fulling programmable)

There are various styles as well as various water proof ratings. So make sure you do your home works first.... The good stuff is fairly expensive.
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03532 seconds with 8 queries