View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 12:16 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by a clear difference lawn View Post
I live close to my accounts (my furthest is 8 miles) so I will do 3 days with one mower - then switch up and do 3 with another. We live in a townhome - so I cannot fit a larger trailer in the garage. I got a great deal on the 52" $4699 otd. I also had money from the sale of my other 34z so I was prepared to spend over $8000. I literally went to 10 different dealers looking at mowers over a two day period and - in my opinion - this machine offered the most bang for the buck for my particular needs. Remember, I only do half my route with the big machine (it simply won't fit on some properties) so I can get away with a more entry level commercial machine. I like it because it is light and short vs more industrial models. I can fit it on my 5 X 8 trailer with a 21". I always have a push on the trailer. Here is a pic with my full rig. The setup is exactly the same with the 52" mower on.
now that you have the 52'' and you have a 21'' push mower do you feel that the 34'' is going to stay or go, how effective is the 34''?

Page generated in 0.04517 seconds with 7 queries