View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 10:07 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darryl G View Post
Sigh...just blowing people off is not the way to run a business. I'm unsubscribing, you're doing so many things wrong in my opinion that I can't take it anymore.
I know man. This guy has alot to learn. Some guys have tried to give him a little advice but it sounds like he knows more than he really does.

When you don't return a call do you think those people will ever call you back to do any work at their property? Or if you don't show up for an appointment? And when you don't return a call for someone to do a job at their property and give you money to do it you are creating a bad reputation and losing lots of money. I don't know how many times I've heard a customer tell me that I was the first business to answer their phone after calling numerous other business's. Do you think I'll win that bid when I show up on time? What blowing people off really means is that you are not prepared enough or aren't professional enough to service them and you just don't care or are to lazy. Is it really that hard to call someone back?

Page generated in 0.03531 seconds with 7 queries