View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 08:30 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverstonelc View Post
I have a lawn care and landscape business in tn . We do a little over 500k in revenue per year. Have 4 dodge diesels , one is a mow bed and one a flat bed. Have a 2011 Kubota tractor and back hoe have a 743 bob cat . Have a couple of mowing trailers and a big tex dump trailer, and big tex goose neck. Have aerators, 5 exmark walk behinds 2010 ,1 grandstand 2011. 1 Kubota 326. And an exmark metro 26 and a couple other bagged mowers. 15 or 20 weed eaters ,2 pole saws , 8 various Stihl chain saws, a nice portable office, 30 by 31 metal building 2 very effective websites . A staff of 7-9 people that are well trained. A well located lot with rent of 500 ., 1 acre comm property ,retail sales if wanted . We run 2 mow crews and 1 landscape crew and have 1 rig for back up. Owner just needs to manage , estimates,billing , production control , quality control. Take home 100-140 k per year .. Just looking for help with a value or thoughts. Thanks
Lots of variables so this is general.

I would want to see the equipment and the customer base separated - if not I'm offering .25 cents on the dollar for the equipment. I would value the customer base on what I thought my net income could be. I want to pay back the money with after tax income in 3 years or less.

Is the 100k profit or profit and your salary?

Page generated in 0.03576 seconds with 7 queries