Well it took awhile but the problem was water leaking into the cyclinders. They also found a leak in a vacumn hose, another leak under the throttle body, replaced the IAD and TPS and still had problem. I made a mistake and changed out the plugs before I took it in. After they concluded that it was water leaking into the cyclinder they showed me the insides and everything was clean on top of the piston. I then recalled the plugs being pretty darn clean so I hunted them up and showed them to mechanic. Yep they looked steam cleaned to him. The unit was also leaking water from freeze plugs. So their net was that they did not advise any more work. They replaced one freeze plug and dumped in the gooo for trying to seal up headgasket leaks and i picked it up. Total charge $100 for parts. These van are really bad to work on.
So my next option is rebuilt engine or send the unit west..