View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 10:03 AM
johnsonslawnmanagement's Avatar
johnsonslawnmanagement johnsonslawnmanagement is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Corinth, Mississippi
Posts: 909
Contact your local NRCS. The government pays up to 75% cost in some cases. If not, all you need to do is install a pipe to drain the impoundment during the summer months. Simply cap the pipe in the fall when you are ready to flood.
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03589 seconds with 8 queries