View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 07:53 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjm123a View Post
Thank you for the positive comments blabarre, dboyd, and breez. Thanks for the input on the evacuator White Gardens. I will do some research on what you suggest. One thing that I think makes my situation different from a new startup is that these are not new parts and I have taken some care try to keep their existing fluid in them. I have made some additional progress. Both pumps are now sitting in the new chassis. The reconditioned footplate is now re-installed (my daughter took care of that for me). Also moved the hydro oil tank and ready to bolt up the hydro oil filter head.

Does not matter. If you pull any hoses, replace any fluid or anything of the sort you are supposed to use an evacuator. It's the air bubbles in the system, not the lack of oil.

You basically run there of getting an air lock either in a pump or motor and burning it up while the system tries to purge the air.

Think of it this way too, if you replaced caliper on a car, would you assume you had enough oil in the caliper tomake it function properly, or would you bleed the system?

Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by White Gardens; 01-09-2013 at 07:57 AM.

Page generated in 0.03988 seconds with 7 queries