View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 11:27 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar Lawn Care View Post
Really good information. Thank you for sharing with us. It's nice to be able to get tips from people, knowing they won't be directly competing with you. My market is about 30k people so it's nice in many ways.
When I was down in Medford, much smaller than Portland, the fewer other websites did make a difference.

Whether in small towns or big cities, the biggest change I've seen that would be the most relevant issue, is the number of websites increasing.

There are so many more in the big city areas, that what something thinks one should know about SEO in 2012 or 2013 almost pales in comparision.

Actually, come like 2015 to 2018, I would strongly question whether advanced SEO even matters at all. It may almost boil-down to just good site design at that point. I think that advertising may near completely replace SEO by 2020. And that most top rankings are due to either very specialized niches with next to no competing sites, or that some sites have become so popular over time that the inbound links on the internet are monumental.

Coast Redwoods . . . Landscaping Portland & Tree Service . . . M. D. Vaden Photography

http://www.lawnsite.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9938&dateline=1262369890

Page generated in 0.03630 seconds with 7 queries