View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 06:03 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Need a subcontractor to take over mowing accounts in NW Houston area

Not really sure where to put this, figured it would get the most exposure with the guys that would be interested here. I've got a little over 250 current accounts and would like to sub them out rather than continue to do them in house. I really don't want to keep the responsibility of vehicle and equipment maintenance, repairs and purchases or continue managing multiple employees. I've got all the equipment and labor (most of these guys have been with me several years) currently to maintain these accounts and they can be a part of the deal with whoever I choose to take this over. This will add somewhere north of $175k/yr to your bottom line with the current accounts and I add 100+ per year, so it could be a great opportunity for someone that just wants to deal with the production side to grow quickly. We'll continue handling the business side (customer service, marketing, billing/collections, etc.) and would be paying you weekly for the work.

If you're interested in exploring this opportunity, please email me with your name, company name, contact number and what your current capabilities are (how many crews, current number of accounts, etc.) and I'll get back to you. bernie @ 2guysandagoat.com

Page generated in 0.03304 seconds with 7 queries