View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 08:21 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Forget the stupid Sumagreen already!!! I'm asking now about proper irrigation... the word, "proper" has no real meaning of its own and so I'm asking you what is "proper" irrigation... for about 4 days now...

The idea of "conventional" is another fallacy, becuz 1 Size does NOT fit all... So "converntional" and "proper" are generic and meaningless terms, when you are telling people, "HOW" to care for their turf and "WHY" it is better than Sumagreen, compost tea, or chicken poop...

Remember my post about the Whys and Wherefores??? That is what needs to be nailed down... Heritage, isn't interested anymore and I gave my opinion as to why he saw a spike in growth,,, so it's done now...
The typical nonsense about proper water and aeration, that doesn't bring into the equation Soil Texture and How we build a structure accordingly, is not proper at all...
That's why Sumagreen, CT, and Fert salesmen make money with their superior products...

So for the last time,,,I know that adding microbes to the soils is not a long term solution, however it IS obvious that the micrbes oftentimes mineralize nutrients for the plants, and even provide for them with their dead bodies... that is a natural reality and is no mystery...

Page generated in 0.03258 seconds with 7 queries