View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 10:23 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghopper3345 View Post
Yes you can even do all the editing in word. You don't even need Corel. But it's your time on lining up all the data fields. So when you hit print they all line up right and fit in your double window envelopes. If it was $500.00 I would have done it. When I sell to commercial accounts I smoke other bids all the time. I put the cost right to the customer
Posted via Mobile Device
Was just throwing that out there for anyone who wondered how it was done.

In our case, I've got the skill set to get it done, so it's just another small project for me. That and there isn't much to do in the winter time, so I've got the time to do it.

But your right, and it goes with anything, if your time is better spent paying someone to do it so you can be more productive in other things, then by all means pay someone to do it. As business grows, I've slowly started paying people to do services I normally would have done myself, but not only can our biz now afford it, but my time is better spent doing other things.

2005- Completion of University of Illinois Master Gardner's Program.

Page generated in 0.03525 seconds with 7 queries