View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 01:12 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpllawncare View Post
I would say that even going to a husky blower isn't going to cut down the time so much as to make a difference. A 3 hr job isn't going to turn into an 1.5 hr job just by going to the husky so it ain't worth it to me. I still don't get the shoulder harness thing stihls harness is fine for me
Don't take it as a critisizm of your blower choice. It isn't, at least not from me. Like I said, I own both. There's simply no comparison between them comfortwise. The Stihl is a fine blower, the Husky even more so. My 570 weighs 3 lbs more than my Stihl, which isn't all that much, but it feels a LOT lighter after more than 15-20 minutes of continual use due to it's superior harness system.

It won't cut a 3 hour job down to 1.5, but it can easily cut it down to 2.5 and even 2 if the debris is heavy enough to where the Stihl can't move it fast enough, or it gets to the point that the Stihl won't move it at all anymore, because the Husky will keep on going for a while yet.

Page generated in 0.03864 seconds with 7 queries