View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 05:34 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

I don't get what the wound covering around the base means... Isn't it just tipping over becuz,,, it is planted too close to the foundation of the building and therefore extremely off balance???

Unless there is something unusual that we do see from the pix,,, thestress is likely taking place right now... By standing it upright again you'll be relieving the stress and it would feel even better, for the tree, if some of the excessive weight on the heavy side was pruned away...
I would think that you were correct in your point about soaking the roots and settling them into the correct relationship to the soil... be careful though that the loose soil may allow those roots to pop out even further and let the tree collapse onto the ground...

If there is still a concern about the truck breaking and the wound dressing, describe it in a little more detail,,, becuz sometimes it is difficult for the ideas to communicate...

Page generated in 0.04244 seconds with 7 queries