View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 09:08 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PR0 TURF View Post
[I]I had this posted in my thread on the "Pictures" forum, but thought it would be worth posting here as well...[/

-Employee complaints. Our employees were resisting the change. They had been sitting down for years on the Lazers & now had to stand on velkes. They're not paying the fuel & maintenance bills, so their complaining didn't get them very far. It was only for a few weeks and then they got used to the new routine and things have been fine since.
Having realized the pro's of walk behinds for years and also know the con's of velke's,after your employee's get thrown around and jarred like a pogo stick after years riding that velke so you could save a few bucks on gas and maintenance expenses,who's going to pay for your employee's knee reconstructive surgery as they get older? The knee's aren't meant to be used as shock absorbers and like shocks ,their life expectancy will become shortened if overly abused. You need to look at both sides of the coin here and listen to your employee complaints and hopefully a rational solution to benefit both parties will come of it,after all your employee's are the back bone of your operation .

Last edited by Snapper Jack; 01-12-2013 at 09:18 AM.

Page generated in 0.03843 seconds with 7 queries