View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 07:53 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

I guess we got somebody that thinks he's clever enough to play "Gotcha", so nothing will ever make sense in this thread... imagine believing that irrigation waters never hit, puddle or disrupt soil structures in lawns... only in cropped ag fields...

Anyways, turfmd101, did an excellent job recognizing the point of the article and actually contributed his opinion about correct irrigation management... I have to say I agree with his ideas about what is correct... I might even move the discussion a little more forward and say that his management practice enhances soil structure and even microbial well-being...

I'm just reading my way through the winter months, locating and analysing various interesting, easy to understand articles about soil structure and maintaining healthy plants, as a result... If those people who know so much think I'm ignorant becuz of comments I make about what I've read,,, then discuss where I went wrong... this childish "Gotcha" foolishness, only serves to remind me of someone else who want to be an,...

Otherwise I appreciate those who help me to think things through and assimilate the abstract concepts that sometime allude the little gray cells...

Page generated in 0.03670 seconds with 7 queries