View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 09:40 AM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Adams View Post
Ok. My assumption is you do not deal with very many multi-million dollar home owners and that is fine. I get the "we are equal" idea - I am not saying one client should be treated like gold and another like dirt. I am simply saying that someone who could potentially spend $20k, $50k or even $100k or more on their landscape maintenance annually is not going to have the same expectations as someone who spends $2,000 a year.

If you don't want to deal with people like that, that is your prereogative - it's your business. I am just saying that if you take the same approach, you will not land many clients who have homes like the pictures I posted above.
I service enough of those homes. enough to know they all seem to be perfectly fine with how I treat them.

I'm saying you CAN take the same approach and I do take the same approach. at least that has been my experience.

mowing are done on a weekly basis. no more, no less (unless a drought). mulch is done once a season. shrubs usually pruned twice a season. leaves cleaned up in the spring and fall. no bumping a lower paying client for a higher paying client. call backs are done when I get to them for everyone. I don't care if you spend $20,000 or $2,000 a year. it's not gonna make me call you back any sooner or place you first in my schedule.

I see what your saying and get it but have experienced just the opposite.

Page generated in 0.03656 seconds with 7 queries