View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 08:40 PM
MudslinginFX4's Avatar
MudslinginFX4 MudslinginFX4 is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 1,169
You will likely need DOT numbers in your state, USDOT if you travel across state lines. Any trailer over 10,000 gvwr they are pretty stiff on now days. Also, if your trailer is 14,000 the most your truck can have a gvwr is 12,000 without you needing a CDL. This limits you to something the equivalent of a F-350.
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03737 seconds with 8 queries