View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 10:52 PM
trock trock is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: North East Ohio
Posts: 424
You should be licensed to apply fertilizer. You should have proper insurance that allows you to perform fertilizer treatments. Number of apps depends on your area that you work, each property is different and requires different treatment. You should learn as much as you can about weed control and fertilizing before treating lawns. If you kill a lawn it could bleed into the next lawn and then you have to replace two lawns....
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03445 seconds with 8 queries