View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 01:35 AM
jbell36 jbell36 is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: KANSAS
Posts: 1,244
well i think you were trying to make fun of me but it back fired...i was talking about the torqshift, fords torqshift, you do know that ford calls their transmission the torqshift don't you? not the horrendous TorqueFlite, which you originally misspelled (i noticed you corrected it)...i didn't even know chrysler called their transmission a torqueflite, i always thought it was something like 46re...but then again i'm not the transmission specialist here
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03921 seconds with 8 queries