View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 08:23 AM
jrs.landscaping's Avatar
jrs.landscaping jrs.landscaping is online now
LawnSite Silver Member
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Maine
Posts: 2,694
By rider, do you mean a Z or a homeowner riding mower? If you are considering buying a homeowner rider I'd go for the walk behind first. I've seen work done by riders on the types of properties you're talking about and they make a mess of the property. I'd invest in the 36" walk behind someone else mentioned, it is a commercial grade product more suited to the properties you plan on mowing.
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03789 seconds with 8 queries