View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 01:45 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg8872 View Post
Do you actually reply right away, or does the iZigg service you use let you put in auto responders until you can call?

I'd give it a try for my business, but $99/month for their cheapest plan, ouch. Their FAQ showed a demo version, but heck , in looking more I can't find anywhere to sign up. Will have to email them to sign up I guess.
$14.95 is the cheapest plan. The Mcard. As far as response, I do both. There is an autoresponder that goes out. I get an alert on my phone telling me that xxx-xxx-xxxx has requested your mcard. I copy that number and paste it in a new text. I have quick template saved that reads, "Thank you for your interest in The Yard Boy. How may I help you today?". I send that back so that it shows as coming from my phone. That let's the customer know that someone is on the other end and more often than not, they reply back with what they need and the hunt is on. Within a few minutes, I've got an address, email address and many times, a job booked.

The autoresponder has my phone number in it as well as an offer for $10 off their first service. It also has a link to an interactive mobile landing page which has links to my number, email, website, Facebook page as well as a short video they can watch right there on their smartphone where I introduce myself and sell myself to them. There is also a button that allows them to automatically import my contact info directly into their contacts list.

Page generated in 0.03814 seconds with 7 queries