View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 06:16 PM
BigFish's Avatar
BigFish BigFish is offline
LawnSite Silver Member
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: chesapeake, va
Posts: 2,093
I could be mistaken, but they look to be Hydro-Gear units. you need to get a light and see can you read any numbers on the label/s.
At any rate, that is not a "plate". It is the charge pump. You pull it off and it should have an O ring sealing it. It also has the pump gears and a small spring and ceramic ball check valve that absolutely has to go back in the correct place and order. Also the pump hsng has to go back the same way.
" But let me tell you something ,folks: You can't fix stupid! There's not a pill you can take, there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever!"
2015 -1
" Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain! "

Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03845 seconds with 8 queries