View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 10:25 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiedmann View Post
Checked your site out! looks like you have a good start on it and i like the look you're going after. It caught my attention. Might be one of the best self done websites i've seen on here. Keep working on it, seen you didn't have any "about us" and "photos' up yet.

My main add that I didn't see a lot of on the front page was keywords. stuff as many as you can into your descriptions. this is what google and other search engines pick up on. Many times you can do this as invisible or "hidden" but it never hurts to keep plugging them in where possible. Once again, nice site and hope it pays off for you. When I looked at it, I got the feeling I was looking at a professional lawn care company.

I definitely appreciate the feedback! I still have some work to do to the site for sure. The 'about us' section should be up in the near future and I plan to start adding a bunch of photos come march when we start back up. I will probably add either a testimonial page or a rotating testimonial quote at the bottom of the page. Also want to put something on there about our customer referral program. I see exactly what you are saying about the keywords. I want to be able to add it so you dont see it on the page (meta tags i believe they are called) I have to learn a little bit more and see where I have to plug them in and what not. If you have any other tips let me know. Always looking to improve.
- Licensed Pesticide Applicator
- 8ft Boss Plow

Page generated in 0.03906 seconds with 7 queries