View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 04:38 PM
Dugann's Avatar
Dugann Dugann is offline
LawnSite Member
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Mena, Arkansas
Posts: 129
I am a LLC as well and yes you need a Fed Tax Id, you just apply for it for to the IRS form SS-4.

I am a solo owner LLC. But me (myself) and my business are two seperate people in the eyes of the goverment and creditors. Remember that an LLC, inc, etc are like a new born baby and like when you went to buy your first care or get a loan you had no credit. Your business has no credit till you establish credit with your business. I would also recommend going and getting a DUNS number from Dun and Bradstreet this will help in that area too.

The advantage of a solo owner LLC is when I do my taxes at the end of the season both my two incomes me/business are one for TAX purposes only.
2000 F-150 EXcab
1991 Chevy 1500 EXcab
1989 Chevy 1500 EXcab
1994 F-150 Excab
6x16 Landscape trailer
6x16 drop trailer
6x14 drop trailer
5x12 drop trailer
5x8tilt trailer
61 inch BadBoy Outlaw
60 inch Bad Boy CZT
52 inch Bad Boy Mag
48 inch Bad Boy ZT
42 inch Bush Hog ZTR mower
48 inch Exmark ZTR mower
50 inch White lawn tractor
3xDR 7HP Scout brush mower
8x Sthil weed whackers
Too much other junk to name
Dugan Lawn Care & Landscaping LLC
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03892 seconds with 8 queries