Thread: Michigan LCO's
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 07:06 PM
LawnSite Member

Hey fellow Michiganders. Just wanted to stop in and post for a few different reasons. First, I am what is considered new to the industry. I started my company two years ago and have been doing it part time while working elsewhere. I have 10 commercial accounts that I do weekly. I planned on expanding this year and going full time. Unfortunately, my equipment and trailer was stolen leaving me with nothing to work with. My main employer is also a seasonal employer as well so the revenue from mowing is dedicated toward living expenses over the winter. With that said, I still have 10 clients that I have contracts for and need to keep as clients. Does anyone have some nice equipment that they are looking to get rid of at a great price. I would greatly appreciate talking to anyone that is considering selling some equipment. My insurance company didn't pay very much for the loss so my budget is limited and need something that will last as long as possible until I can upgrade. Please remember thst the finances aren't available for me to spend a ton of money on repairs all season either so the equipment needs to get me through 2 years. Thank you in advance.
Posted via Mobile Device

Page generated in 0.04577 seconds with 7 queries