View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 03:04 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangemower View Post
All you got was a certificate of origin. You should have gotten a title for the trailer once you registered it. You did do that right? You should of had a title after you tagged it. Then signed it over to the dude you sold it to. I bet you tossed a trailer tag on it that you already had from a different trailer.
As stated above I bought this trailer BRAND NEW with no title from the factory in the state of Indiana then when I tagged it in Mich. WITH A BRAND NEW PLATE all I got from the SOS (Secretary Of State) was a registration for the state Of MICH. Back in 05 when I bought the trailer they did not issue titles for them, this information was from the SOS of Mich. however they may have titles for new ones now. When I bought my existing "used" enclosed trailer I again was asking the SOS if there was supposed to be a title with the trailer and they said NO TITLE was needed just a registration. So I hope I made this clear that I did NOT toss a trailer tag that I already had from a different trailer, as all my trailer are tagged with the proper plates and registrations. But thanks for your help.
05' 48" Ariens 2148XL ZTR W/Grass Catcher
06' 36" Gravely W/B W/Grass Catcher
06' 1 Ryobi Trimmer
09 Echo SMR 210 trimmer
09 Ryobi hand-held blower
06' Mclane Edger
? Craftsman self propeled W/Bagger(was giving to me)
? Toro Recycler ll W/Bagger I picked up at a rummage sale for $5.00

Page generated in 0.04068 seconds with 7 queries