View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 07:07 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by phasthound View Post
The foundation of organic lawn care is soil health. Why would you say such a thing?
I recognize that , that is what it is supposed to be all about, but in reality, it has no more understanding of how microbes live in the soil environments than the synthetic fertilizer crowd... the Sumagreen discussion convinced me that understanding microbes is about a superficial and understanding sunshine...
If you have something to offer in regards to Long Term benefits of CT,,,I'd like to hear it... but as it stands right now those microbes will die and their dead bodies, feed the grass... no long term nutrient cycling is even discussed...
Same ol' cliches of "Proper Irrigation and Cultural Practices" that the synthetic people use... That's a generic cliche that has no real meaning,,, but that is all we hear....

Prove me wrong... I would love to be proven wrong so that we can move beyond superficial, soils 101 mentality...

Page generated in 0.03561 seconds with 7 queries