View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 09:26 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

A good example of successful in-house financing is the 'Buy Here Pay Here' car dealerships.

I have a customer here in MD who is on the upper end income level. He is a top level exec for a international engineering and construction company. A company we've all heard of. Well - they are partners in a Burger King franchise in Kentucky with her brother in law.

They had been telling me about the Burger King venture and all that jazz, but one day she told me that her brother in law became very very wealthy from owning a 'Buy Here Pay Here' car dealership, which in turn enabled him to invest in Burger King franchises and the real estate.

But see - there is low risk in financing cars. Most Buy Here Pay Here dealers have devices on the vehicles. Where if you miss a payment - they can make the starter inoperable and I think they can also track the location of the vehicle.

"People Throw Rocks At Things That Shine"

My Equipment Brag List:

-1 CAT hat
-16 pairs of Hanes socks (the Heavy Duty model), many with holes.
-12 pairs of underwear, ranging from Joe Boxers to Jockey, many are in need of replacement. (no more photo requests please)
-hundreds of t-shirts. Some w/ grease stains, some torn & tattered.
-7 pairs of jeans, ranging from Levis to Polo to GAP. 1/2 of them have holes in 'em.
-1 belt
-1 pair of old worn out Nike shoes.

Page generated in 0.03559 seconds with 7 queries